Veni Vidi Vici some of the the most powerful and iconic words ever spoken. In 47 BC Julius Caesar conquered Pharnaces at Zela and took back Rome and uttered this phrase. The Roma is inspired by the same spirit that took back Rome. Printed on a 100% jersey cotton that was washed for superior softness. The date printed in the design is the same date that Veni Vidi Vici was said and is a bold reminder of what we are capable of.
- 100% Jersey cotton
- 4 oz.
- Regular fit
- Garment-dyed and washed for superior softness
- Self-bound neck and armholes
- Blindstitching on bottom hem
- Models are wearing: Size small
- Product photos featuring: Size small